If you’re thinking of going on a day hike this President’s Day, let me give you my top 5 hand-picked hiking trails from my bucket list.
- Yosemite National Park – Vernon Fall to Nevada Fall Trail is roughly 8 miles loop round trip. Beautiful landscapes and waterfalls. Click here for map.
- Point Reyes National SeaShore – Coast Trail to Alamere Falls is 8 miles total. Enchanted forest to waterfall. Click here for map.
- Sequoia and King Canyon National Park – Lewis and Clark Trail 6 miles. Beautiful Kennedy Pass Meadow.
- Point Lobos State Marine Reserve – North Shore Trail to Cypress Grove Trail is about 1.8 miles. Beautiful coastal view to the Pacific Ocean.
- Joshua Tree National Park – Lost Horse Mine, 4 miles. Beautiful canyons and Joshua Trees.
Have fun and enjoy your President’s Day!
For more fun trails and reviews, subscribe to my weekly post!